Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lace Wedding Cake














I had the privilege of making my first wedding cake for my sweet next door neighbor, Mae! I am so honored that she trusted me with such a task- seeing that I had never done it before. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had so much fun at the reception. The bride wanted a very delicate cake that matched the lace design of her beautiful wedding gown. So, this is what we came up with- a tight pattern of lace at the top of the cake that slowly spread out cascading down the layers with edible pearls for embellishment. I could not be happier with how it turned out and how much God truly blessed my hands. This cake was covered in prayer!!! Congrats to Mae & David!!

*A huge thank you to Elizabeth Larson Photography for providing these pictures!
WWW.ELARSONPHOTO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment